Monday, May 17, 2010

Is a Spanish Wave a ghetto hairstyle for a wedding?

I'm getting married on Feb 14th(somebody talk me out of it) and I want to get a Spanish Wave hairstyle. I'm African Amercian and if I get the thick type of curl, I think it makes me look a little more exotic. We're getting married on a beach @ sunset and I thought a nice wavy hairstyle to go with the scenery right? Maybe wear it pinned up with some nice tropical flowers. That was what I was thinking until I wore it once before in front of his family and they told me I looked like I needed a comb! Thing is they are all from Trinidad are not up to date with the cultures and fads of Black America. Everyone I know here loves that hairstyle on me. I just don't want them to not like any of the pictures we're getting taken because they don't like my hair. Should I just cut my loss and wear a classic straight style?

Is a Spanish Wave a ghetto hairstyle for a wedding?
I know exactly what you are talking about and it is a very very sexy and soon to be traditional hairstyle for the Urban woman. leaving it down will look too laid back - if its on a track don't comb it with a comb just finger comb it with some mousse on your hands and fluff then pin up the front maybe leaving a few curls in the front to add frame to your face. I'll be getting married for the 2nd time in march and i couldn't care less what his family thought of my hair. its YOUR day you should feel as comfortable and beautiful as you are.





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment