Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Uncluttering and decorating my room?

i have a high up bed a full.


with a dark hot pink with light pink tropical flowers and these tropical light orange, yellow and ivory leafs comming off of the flower.


i have this canopy: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product....


a mini plasma on my wall. a normal closet. two medium sized windows. a big dresser and mirror. a big jelery box thing. and a night stand. and wodden floors.


its a small room.





but my room is veryyyy cluttered with clothes and junk. its not decorate. not cute and my own. i still want to decorate it after i unclutter it. but i dont wanna make it look cluttered!








how can i make it cute kee it organized and uncluttered?








im 15 yrs old and a girl btw. :]

Uncluttering and decorating my room?
You could get some of those organizer things that go in your closet from Target.


They also have bookshelves.


And you can get really cute baskets to store different things in.


I have a shelf in my room.


It really helps keep my room organized.


I hope that this helped you.
Reply:I would suggest going through all your stuff and maybe get rid of some of it, stuff you dont use anymore, or dont realy need ,or maybe you have just grown out of it and donate it that could take care of the clutter. As far as making the room look bigger accent with alot of white it brightens it up to make it look bigger and maybe put some stuff in totes and slide them under your bed thats what i do with all my shoes.

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment