Saturday, November 14, 2009

How would you like to do your wedding ceremony/party ?

If I will marry one day I would like to do the ceremony on the beach. With families + a few real friends.


I would like that everyone comes without shoes and colourful nice dresses. I would like to put a lot of candle and a lot of colourful flowers all over the beach. I would like to wear a nice white, short sexy dress. And my partner in white too. I would like to serve fresh fish, lobster, conchmeat, shrimps and everything (fresh as well) from the sea.


And for the meatlovers some kebab and juicy baby backribs, I mean it have to be like a nice long table on the beach decorated with candles and flowers and fresh tropical fruits.


With all these foods on it and fresh vegetables + salads.


Another small table for my wedding cake , and chocolates and cookies. For music some nice cocktail music.


And to finish put some fireworks at the end of the party.

How would you like to do your wedding ceremony/party ?
wow...that sounds really beautiful and I hope it comes true for u. As for me, my fiance and I are paying for our own things. We are having a nice wedding (with a wedding dress and tuxs). for the reception it is going to be one with hay...music...liquior and a bbq. it is us. We arent the whole fancy stuff. Like a country barn dance like u may see in some movies. It looks great in my head so I pray it looks good out of it. 2 months to go.

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment