Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I fiind out about the name of my tropical bonsai?

Hi everyone,





I got a tropical bonsai from Fred Meyer. It has twisty body, average sized leaves, and no flowers. I don't know the name of the plant (it doesn't say on the tag). Does any one know a bonsai database with pictures or anything like that so that I can find out the name if this bonsai?





Thanks a lot

How do I fiind out about the name of my tropical bonsai?
Send a photo of it to me at:


wchoat@american-bonsai.com


or you may wish to look at my site:


http://www.american-bonsai.com . There are a lot of photos. Look at the indoor bonsai sections.
Reply:try googling bonsai name


or you can go to a local nursery and see if they can help you





My mom once had one, but then it got brown and died:(


I hope yours will be very healthy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment